control for Silverlight version 4

Apr 19, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Hi, nice control, great job!

my environment is: .net framework 4.0 + visual studio 2010 + SilverLight 4 + SL SDK 4 + SL 4 Tools for VS2010

if I try to open the project and migrate to silverlight version 4, I get errors running the aplicacón. You plan to migrate the control to version 4?

Thanks.

Coordinator
Apr 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Yes, within 1 week.

Thanks

Apr 19, 2010 at 6:28 PM

awesome, thanks for the hard work.

Apr 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM

For a quick start to porting to Silverlight 4 I need to change the Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Shape.Fill).(SolidColorBrush.Color)

in TimeLineToolbarStyle, ToolboxButton and NavigationButtons.

Thanks

Coordinator
Apr 21, 2010 at 7:36 PM

You should be able to run in in SL4 now. Please help me to verify.

Apr 23, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Works for me. Thank you for the great control!

May 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Has this been fixed yet for SL4?  If I target my project to SL3 it all works fine, but as soon as I switch to SL4 I get System.InvalidOperationException on the design surface and the project fails with a COM exception at runtime..

May 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM
maya_leonard wrote:

For a quick start to porting to Silverlight 4 I need to change the Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Shape.Fill).(SolidColorBrush.Color)

in TimeLineToolbarStyle, ToolboxButton and NavigationButtons.

Thanks

Hi, this seems to be this issue I am having;  what does this need to be changed to?

Coordinator
May 5, 2010 at 6:34 PM
I cannot repro the issue, are you working with sources or downloaded project from download page? If you found a bug please open issue in Issue Tracker and upload sample project if possible.
May 5, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Hi, yes I have a problem with the downloaded binary for SL and the source code sample project.  I have "fixed" the issue by commenting out the storyboard visual states as mentioned by "maya_leonard".  Not sure why it objects to that TargetProperty..

Great control BTW!

Coordinator
May 5, 2010 at 11:36 PM

then I would suggest you download from source code.