Set VisibleTimeEvents

Jul 1, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Hi, would like to know if it's possible to set the collection of VisibleTimeEvents, this would be great so we can give soem events, and the timeline adapts to show that events.

Is this possbile for whatn i mseing in source code it isn't right?

no setter 

public IEnumerable<TimelineEvent

> VisibleTimeEvents

{

get

{

if (MainBand != null

)

{

return MainBand.Calculator != null ? MainBand.Calculator.VisibleTimelineEvents : null

;

}

return null

;

}

}

Coordinator
Jul 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM

No, but you can change CurrentDateTime to be equal to StartDate of an event you need to see.

Jul 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Edited Jul 2, 2010 at 11:21 AM

yeah that's what i have now, i then switch the current date to be the date of the next event and move forward in the timeline..

but what i want to accomplish is to loaad all the events, and allow the user to have a full view  of that events.. imagine that example that you have in silverlight about the drugs.. i m building very similiar to that... The user wants to view all the dosage that a patient took from drug A, he have taken the drug multiple times in the last month, so we have multiple events each with one dosage.. i want to see how the dosage changed along time.. insteand of moving the timeline.. i want to allow the user to toggle a button and have the full view of the events... something like that. I think that since that property is exposed, maybe shouldn't be hard to do this right? maybe i m complety wrong.. just my two cents.

I understand your code, but is very complicated to make changes... lots of things connected to each other i fell ad i can't help doing this changes myself.

Thanks Andrew