Event display position alignment

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Events currently display very slightly offset to the left of the actual start/end times (By this I mean the filled rectangles "EventDurationRect" for each event always appear to start and end very slightly early). This feels a little embarassing, but despite examining TimelineBuilder.cs,  TImelineDisplayEvent.cs etc in some detail, I still can't find out where the "left" co-ordinate display position is calculated in order to tweak it a little for my own ends - I assume this is done for some stylistic effect which I'd rather not have?

Could someone point me to the routine/style-sheets I should be looking at? Sorry if the answer is staring me in the face and I've just looked right through it!

Thanks

Ade

Jan 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Of course, as soon as I asked the question I realised my mistake! The EventDurationRect rectangles are aligned perfectly, it's the timeline x-axis "tick marks" in the ColumnTemplateStyle which are offset!

I can "fix" this - if any of you were scratching your heads trying to understand what I was talking about, then many thanks, but please relax now!

Ade