Dynamic event creation

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Edited Sep 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Hi

Firstly, i want to thanks you for your amazing control and clean job !

I would like to know if it is possible to refresh timelineBands (tagged as IsMainband=false)
when I add a new event in my main timeLine (in WpfTimelineExExample).

Actually, when a create a new event dynamically, I have no "dot" indicating an event in timeline bands.

But if I use the same date in an xml file, it work fine.
Moreover, if i update an item by moving it or changing duration, timebands are not updated.

Another little question, when I Load an event from xml, this event is displayed outside the screen (1 item in xml file) even if i'm in full screen) and a scroller appear.
How can I fix this ?
(Edit : If i remove rowOverride from my object it work fine)

Thanks a lot !
Sincerely
Sep 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM
For dynamic data: control itself does not support it, so you need to call ResetEvents on TimelineTray if your data change.

'Outside of the screen' is not clear to me. Do you mean that timeline takes part of silverlight control and elements display outside of it's rectangle. If yes then try to use clipping. rowOverride is for case when you are sure that there is a room for a number of rows you specify.

Hope it helps.
Sep 18, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Thanks for answer !

Concerning dynamic data, i've done this awaiting your response. But now I know it design like this thanks.

Concerning item which is display "outside the screen", it is displayed outside the visible control rectangle, so a scrollviewer appear to display it (after scrolling)

Sincerely