How to remove the "timeline.codeplex.com"

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Edited Feb 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Hello, I would like to use this wonderful control on my current silverlight 5 project but I cannot include the "timeline.codeplex.com" that appears on the upper left corner of the control.
Is there any way of removing that without touching the sources?

Thanks

Juan Carlos

EDIT
Have just found a comment of "Do not remove copyright notice" on the sources. Is that a requirement for use?
Coordinator
Apr 16, 2013 at 2:30 AM
remove it, it is ok.
Dec 4, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Hi There,

I realize this post is old but there isn't really an answer to the original question.

"Is there any way of removing that without touching the sources?"

I would like to know the same.

Thanx
Dec 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I made my own time line and use it for a while and at the end I move to another kind of visualization and didn't use a time line at all.
Jan 6, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Hello, Any idea on how to remove the "timeline.codeplex.com" , thanks.
Developer
Jan 6, 2014 at 9:48 AM
As andrewsytov (the author of this project) said in his reply, you could remove it. For me, I would like to hide it because we don't need to touch the code. Due to the zindex of the copyright is "300000", so just set zindex of the control which should be rendered above the copyright to "300001". Hope that helps.
Jun 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Here's how to remove the copyright without modifying the sources:
  1. Give the control a Name
  2. In your view constructor, after 'InitializeComponents' is called, add the following code:
        this.Timeline.Loaded += (s, e) => 
        {
            var timeline = (TimelineTray)s;
            timeline.Children.Remove(Timeline.Children.OfType<TextBlock>().FirstOrDefault());
        };

Thanks for the awesome control!